Concept, Philosophy & Objectives
Concept of KVK
The KVK identify the technological needs of the area, constraints in growth of agriculture and develop strategies for removal of these bottlenecks.
PHILOSOPHY OF KVK
OBJECTIVES OF KVK
1. Planning and conducting survey of the area to indentify gaps in adoption of technology and training needs of the area.
2. Undertaking on-farm testing to assess and refine the technology as per the local conditions.
3. Planning and conducting production oriented, need based short and long duration training courses both on-campus and off-campus.
4. Organizing farm science clubs in the villages and the rural schools.
5. Developing and maintaining demonstration units on scientific lines for training and demonstration purposes.
6. Imparting training to the field level extension personnel of the state Govt., banks and non-government organizations.
7. Conducting first line demonstrations for adoption of improved production technology.
8. Providing farm advisory service to the farmers.