Monitoring & Evaluation Report
Last Update: 28.09.2016
Activated linked files are not at the university web page they are hosted outside this network under the direct control of the administrator of CODER Network Project because of limitation of allocated space on this webpage.
Information and material hosted by various authors in public domain, used in "CODER' Network Project is thankfully acknowledged
Click the link given with each presentation to have access and it is restricted for viewing. Contact the Project Director (Coordination) at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. SEED/TSP/CODER/002/2012 Establishment of mother and child medical examination system in Ladakhi highlanders through record handbook. Dr. Tsering Norboo Ladakh Institute of Prevention, Leh
2. SEED/TSP/CODER/004/2012 Value addition and processing of traditional foods/seasonal food crops for nutritional and improved livelihood in cold desert regions Dr Shashi Bhushan CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur
3. SEED/TSP/CODER/005/2012 Fermented Food and Beverages of Ladakh region: Analysis of Nutrients and Microbes for Quality Assessment and Economic Development Dr. Keshab C Mondal Vidyasagar University, Midnapur
4. SEED/TSP/CODER/007(1)/2012 Bio-prospecting of lactic cultures from cold desert region to develop functional fermented milk products with potential health benefits Dr. Surajit Mandal National Collection of Dairy Cultures, Karnal
5. SEED/TSP/CODER/007(2)/2012 Bio-prospecting of lactic cultures from cold desert region to develop functional fermented milk products with potential health benefits Dr. S.S. Kanwar CSK HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur
6. SEED/CODER/008/2012 Novel formulation and technology optimization for symbiotic fruit beverages Dr. Gargi Dey Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology, Bhubaneswar
7. SEED/CODER/011/2012 Introduction and evaluation of improved Russian seabuckthorn varieties in Lahaul –Spiti cold desert of Himachal Pradesh Dr. Virendra Singh CSK HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur
8. SEED/TSP/CODER/020/2012 Mass trapping and mating disruption of codling moth in Ladakh to save fruit industry Dr. Barkat Hussain S.K. University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir Shalimar, Srinagar
9. SEED/CODER/023/2012 Introduction adaptation and value addition of important medicinal and aromatic plants in trans Himalayan Region Dr. Rakesh Kumar Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur
10. SEED/CODER/024/2012 Collection mapping evaluation and conservation of plant genetic recourses of cold desert region of India. Dr. JC Rana National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Regional Station, Phagli, Shimla
11. SEED/CODER/027/2012 Enterprenuership development of flowering bulbous crops in Ladakh region of J&K State Dr. Zahoor A Bhat S.K. University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir Shalimar, Srinagar
12. SEED/TSP/CODER/029/2012 Enhancing Livelihood of Farmers of Ladakh Region through promotion of organic farming Prof. M.Y Zargar S.K. University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir Shalimar, Srinagar
13. SEED/TSP/CODER/030/2012 Development of sericulture in new areas of Kargil, Ladhakh Dr. M.A. Malik S.K. University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir Shalimar, Srinagar
The activated links are subjected to access form registered emails with the CODER Network database only.......
If you are not registered / allowed and need access you will be prompted for request to the administrator through Gmail account only
and is subject to approval of the CODER Administrator - email@example.com